Alumni who have graduated from 1999 to present (or students currently enrolled at SCC) are required to request their transcripts via PARCHMENT (Formerly Docufied)Parchment is an online transcript processing system.

Clicking on this link will direct you to the Parchment website where you will be able to request official St Croix Central transcripts. This process will require that you create an account if you have not already done so. There is also a small fee for sending transcripts. However, simply requesting a transcript to view yourself is free of charge but it will still require that you create an account. IMPORTANT: When registering with Parchment, you will need to search for your school. Leave the Name field blank, just type in Hammond, WI then Search

Grad Years PRIOR to 1999, request transcript using the Steps Below:

To request a copy of your transcript, please send an email to

  1. Please include the address you would like the transcript mailed to.

  2. Please include your name as it appears on your high school transcript and year of graduation.

  3. You will receive a confirmation email from me once your transcript has been processed.