Helpful Tips....

  • If you are the payor of the account and are making a payment for food service as well as other items, log into Family Access first, then Continue Shopping to add the other items. It is not possible to add a fee payment (for example a band rental) first then go back to deposit money in food service.

  • If you are the payor of the account and wish to pay for fees other than Food Service, click here to be taken to the WebStore.

  • If you are NOT the designated payor of a student food service account, i.e. a non-custodial parent, grandparent, staff member and want to deposit money in that account, click here.


In order to submit food service payments online through RevTrak you must first have a Family Access account created and then log into your Family Access account.