Welcome to the St. Croix Central School District Transportation website. We hope that your visit here is profitable and worthwhile for you. Our mission is to provide safe, timely and efficient transportation for the students of our district and we work very hard to make that happen. We have a great staff of personnel who work tirelessly to make sure that we can accomplish our mission.
Since our drivers are the first and last school representatives to interact with your child every day, our role is that they start and end their day in a positive way. We try to instill in all of our personnel that we are all about the children and fostering a positive attitude within them about the importance of a good education.
On this website you will find the name and numbers of our staff members as well as a place to search for online routing information. We look forward to serving you throughout the school year.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact either Brian Pedersen, Garage Supervisor at 796-5524 or Pete Nusbaum, Transportation Director at 796-2256 (2130).
Pete Nusbaum, Transportation Director and Brian Pedersen, Garage Supervisor
Covid 19 Transportation Message
The St. Croix Central Transportation Department and District Administration have been working to develop a safe bus transportation experience for Back to School 2020. We are implementing many additional bus disinfecting protocols and transportation changes to ensure safety on our busses. The following changes will be in place for studentings riding the bus this fall:
General 2020-21 Transportation Changes
- Riders will be required to wear a mask while on the bus unless the St. Croix Central District Nurse determines there is a medical exemption. Please communicate to your children the importance of wearing a mask each day. Please provide a mask for your child to wear. If a student forgets their mask, the bus driver will provide a mask for the student to wear before they proceed onto the bus.
- Students will not be allowed to bring or eat food or drink beverages on the bus. To do so would require the removal of a student mask.
- Riders will be assigned seats on all bus routes.
- Students will only be allowed to ride their assigned bus. Students are not allowed to ride an unassigned bus to a friend's house.
- Family members will be assigned to sit in the same seat or area of the bus to minimize mixing of students.
- Buses will be disinfected after each route each day (or 4 times per day)
- Bus drivers will be required to wear a mask while students are present
Bus Route Number and Drivers 2020-2021
This information is accurate, as of Aug 13, 2019
Alternate Site/Daycare Provider Information Form (AKA Bus Change Form)
This form is to be used to change pick up and drop off points for child care purposes. The written form needs to be filed 3(three) days prior to the change. Fill out the form and fax it to the Elementary (715-749-3130). The form may also be mailed to St. Croix Central Elementary, 202 South Division Street, PO Box 129, Roberts WI. 54023. Questions, please call Brian Pederson (715-796-5524) bus garage.
Request to Decline Transportation Form
This form is to be used if you are picking your child up from school, if your child is walking, and if you give permission for 3rd and 4th grade students to exit the building on his/her own to be picked up in the parking lot.
For SCC Vehicle Drivers
Disqualifications for Driving School Vehicles
This document lists offenses and/or crimes that will disqualify an individual from operating a school owned vehicle.
SCC Alternative Driver Form
Complete this form if you will be driving a school owned vehicle and/or in your own personal vehicle.