St. Croix Central Summer School provides opportunities for enrichment, enjoyment, recreation, and improvement for every child. Academic courses are offered in our morning sessions, with activity-based courses offered during our afternoon sessions. Students are welcome to attend mornings and/or afternoons.
- Morning Session: 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Afternoon Session: 12:30 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
The schedule for the 2018 Summer School Program will be as follows:
Session 1 - Open to all students Session 2 - Invitation only Swimming - Open to all students
- June 5-7, 11-14, 18-21, 25-28
- August 6-9 & 13-16
- July 16-19 & 23-26
Recommended Student Supply List for the June Summer School session:
- Pencil box with pencils, crayons, glue, scissors, and any other basic supplies they might want
- Water bottle
- Daily snack(s)
- Sunscreen should be applied at home if necessary
Registration Closed April 19th.
Click HERE for the 2018 Summer School Calendar
**Note the Open House date of June 4th and the Student Start date of June 5th
Click HERE for the Busing Schedule (June Session and July Swimming Lessons)
**Please be 5-10 minutes early for the bus. If you are not on time, you will need to provide alternative transportation.
Click HERE for more information on our Kids CARE program
**Kids CARE will be offered before and after all summer school classes!
Information is for the grade level your child(ren) will be enrolled in for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Peewee Letter: Parent letter regarding Peewee Summer School for children entering Kindergarten
- Grades 1-9 Information Letter: This parent letter is an overview of Summer School for children entering first through ninth grade
- Grades 1-9 Class Descriptions: This is a document with brief descriptions of each afternoon class ("activity class") offered this summer
- Grades 1-9 'Classes at a Glance': This is a condensed form showing class schedules and time slots for each building
- Parent Reminder Letter: This letter has a few reminders as Summer School draws near.
SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION:
Please use the grade level your child will be enrolled in for the 2018-2019 school year.
Step 1: TRANSPORTATION FORM
This must be completed separately for each child (used to properly monitor transportation safety). Due to staffing, students cannot be dropped of earlier than 8:00 a.m. or picked up later than 3:45 p.m. Children arriving before 8:00 or not picked up by 3:45 will be placed in Central Kids CARE (the before and after school care site) and there will be a fee charged.
Step 2: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (Summer School is on the far right)
Registration closed April 19th.
Swimming Lessons Information: July 2018
Registration is now OPEN. Forms must be turned into the Elementary School office by May 25th, 2018.
- Swimming Lessons General Information: Parent letter regarding swimming lessons
- Swimming Lessons Registration Form: This is the form that is required for swimming lesson registration
Class Times (at The Centre in New Richmond)-
- Session 1: 7:45 - 8:20
- Session 2: 8:25 - 9:00
- Session 3: 9:05 - 9:40
Students may bring a snack. It must be in a clearly marked bag/container. It will be stored in a communal area.
- Street shoes/tennis shoes (must be worn if students are busing, no sandals/flip-flops allowed in the play areas)
- Bathing suit under his/her clothing
If you need additional assistance, please contact either of our Summer School Coordinators:
Chance Langeness at email@example.com, or by phone at 715-796-2256
Lindsay Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 715-749-3119
Some messages may be filtered into our spam folders. Please write SCC Summer School in the subject line.