Welcome to the St. Croix Central School District
The St. Croix Central School District offers the following educational options for students. Please click on the links for more information.
St. Croix Central Public Schools: Virtual classes for resident students
St. Croix Valley Academy of Virtual Education: Virtual charter school for non-resident students
Open Enrollment: Wisconsin's inter-district public school open enrollment program allows parents to apply for their children to attend school districts other than the one in which they live.
Youth Options: Juniors and Seniors who are in good academic standing will have the opportunity to enroll in college classes at local post secondary institutions.
Alternative Education Program: Contact Alternative Education Teacher at the High School 715-796-5383
Home-Based Education: Home School Contact - Stephani Posta
If you wish to enroll your child at SCC, please Click on the appropriate link below.
The following forms will be needed to enroll your child:
To speed up the process, complete the forms and bring them with you when you register your child at the school.
Part 1 - All students in 4K-12 grade will need to complete the annual health form and any other health forms which can be found on the Health Services page.
Part 2 - Fill out the forms for the specific building your child will be attending.
- 4K - Four-year-old Kindergarten - call 715-749-3119 with questions
- Kindergarten - call 715-749-3119 with questions
- Grades 1-4 - call 715-749-3119 with questions
- Grades 5-8 - call 715-796-2256 option 2 with questions
- Grades 9-12 - call 715-796-5383 wit questions
- Virtual Ed - contact our Virtual Education Coordinator at the high school for more details.
- Open Enrollment Information
Also check out this folder, found under the "Parent" page, for school supply lists.