Be a district respected by others as a model of excellence in student achievement.
To prepare our students with exceptional character, knowledge and skills to thrive in their changing world
About the SCC School Board
SCC Board Policies
The St. Croix Central School Board welcomes any communication from the community. St. Croix Central School District believes in effective communication. We encourage any concerns to be directed to the appropriate staff. For example:
- If there is a classroom concern, please contact the teacher.
- If there is a building level concern, please contact the building principal.
- If there is a Special Education concern, please contact the Director of Special Education.
- If there is a transportation concern, please contact the Transportation Director.
- If there is a district concern, please contact the Superintendent.
Please go the SCC Staff Directory for contact information.
If the concern is not resolved after following the procedure listed above, district residents may request to be placed on the School Board agenda.
A public comment forum is scheduled during each regular School Board meeting. District residents may address the School Board at that time. Please see District Policy 187, Public Participation at Board Meetings when requesting to be placed on the meeting agenda. You may contact the district Superintendent by email at email@example.com or 715-796-4500 ext. 3373.
WASB LEGISLATIVE AGENDA
OUR WISCONSIN LEGISLATORS
|The current legislative agenda of the WASB (Wisconsin Association of School Boards)||Senator Patty Schachtner|
Representative Shannon Zimmerman
Representative Rob Stafsholt