ATHLETIC CODE & ONLINE REGISTRATION
when asked for skyward Id, Use the "other" account # as noted on the skyward account
Requirements for Participation in Athletics
To participate in athletics offered by the St. Croix Central School District, a student and their parent(s) or guardian(s) must provide the following information prior to the first day of practice. These are required as members of the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association.
NEW ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Go to Online Activity Registration website: https://saintcroixcentral-ar.rschooltoday.com/
- Either go to “Registration” at the top of the homepage, selecting the dropdown option that corresponds to your athlete (HS or MS) or scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the image below. Both options will bring you to the Login screen.
- You must either log in if you have already created an account or go to “I don’t have an account” and create a new account.
**If you had an account prior to June 1st, it is no longer there. All previous accounts were deleted when changes were made to the new website so everyone MUST create a new account.
Step 3 (Very Important Step Please Read)
- Once you have an account created, you will need to register your student(s). Only register your child if he or she is participating in a sport for the 18-19 school year. High school students must be registered under High School Activity Registration and middle school students must be registered under Middle School Activity Registration. You must have the student’s ID (Other ID) in order to register. This can be found on Family Access.
- All of the required forms are in the online registration. We have not included online payment as the processing fee was too high. Cash or check payments can be brought into the middle school or high school office. All forms and payments must be turned in before the first practice or your athlete will not be able to practice or play.
- Steps within registration process (also located on Homepage)
Step 1: Physical examination taken April 1 and thereafter are valid for the following two school years. Physical examination taken prior to April 1 are valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following school year. In the second year, an Alternate Year Card must be filled out. A Physical or Alternate Year Card form must be filled out and uploaded every year. Click HERE to download a copy of the physical form.
Step 2: Acknowledge Reading the Student Athlete Handbook.
Step 3: Student and parent read and sign the Treatment and Transportation Consent/Informed Consent Document.
Step 4: Student and parent read and sign the Parent Statement/Emergency Information form.
Step 5: Student and parent read and sign the Concussion Agreement.
Step 6: $75 Athletic Fee per sport, paid in HS Office. $50 Athletic Fee per sport for MS and can be paid in MS office.
- If you have questions regarding your physical status, please contact:
|Jason Koele||Activities Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||715-796-5383|
|Wendy Hoverson||High School Activities Secretaryemail@example.com||715-796-5383|
|Chance Langeness||Middle School Activities Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||715-796-2256|
|Laurie Mousel||Middle School Secretaryemail@example.com||715-796-2256|
*We will continue to accept the paper athletic forms for this year. However, for the 2019-2020 season we will convert completely to online registration.
Physical Card? Alternative Year Card? Concussion Form?
Which forms does my child need this year? If your child had a physical on or before March 31, 2017, they will need to have a physical and need the green physical card. If your child had a physical between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018, they will need the yellow alternate year card.
If you have any questions, call the high school office to see what your child needs before competing at SCC during the 2018-2019 school year.
St. Croix Central Athletic Code
All student athletes and parents are required to read the SCC Athletic Code Handbook. When student athletes and parents sign the Yellow Alternate Year Card or Green Physical Card, they are acknowledging that they have read and understand what is contained in this document.
Click HERE to view a short video presentation about the SCC athletics.