ATHLETIC CODE & ONLINE REGISTRATION
when asked for skyward Id, Use the "other" account # as noted on the skyward account
Requirements for Participation in Athletics
To participate in athletics offered by the St. Croix Central School District, a student and their parent(s) or guardian(s) must provide the following information prior to the first day of practice. These are required as members of the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association.
- Go to Online Activity Registration website: https://saintcroixcentral-ar.rschooltoday.com/
- Either go to “Registration” at the top of the homepage, selecting the drop-down option that corresponds to your athlete (HS or MS) or scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the image below. Both options will bring you to the Login screen.
- Log in if you have already created. If you are not sure if you have an existing account please call the High School office and check prior to creating a new one.
Step 3 (Very Important Step Please Read)
- Once you have an account created, you will need to register your student(s). Only register your child if he or she is participating in a sport for the 19-20 school year. High school students must be registered under High School Activity Registration and Middle School students must be registered under Middle School Activity Registration. You must have the student’s ID (Other ID found on your Skyward portal) in order to register. This can be found on Family Access.
- All of the required forms are in the online registration. You can now pay your athletic fee online at RevTrack. There is a $1.75 processing fee for online payments. Cash or check payments can be brought into the middle school or high school office. All forms and payments must be turned in before the first practice or your athlete will not be able to practice or play. Athletic fees will not be reimbursed after the first practice. Fees will not be prorated or reimbursed due to shortened seasons.
- Steps within registration process (also located on Homepage)
Step 1: Physical examination taken April 1 and thereafter are valid for the following two school years. Physical examination taken prior to April 1 are valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following school year. In the second year, an Alternate Year Card must be filled out. A Physical or Alternate Year Card form must be filled out and uploaded every year. Click HERE to download a copy of the physical form. Physicals MUST be signed by the physician and dated with physician initials next to date for validity.
Step 2: Acknowledge Reading the Student Athlete Handbook.
Step 3: Student and parent read and sign the Treatment and Transportation Consent/Informed Consent Document.
Step 4: Student and parent read and sign the Parent Statement/Emergency Information form.
Step 5: Student and parent read and sign the Concussion Agreement.
Step 6: $75 Athletic Fee per sport, paid in HS Office. $50 Athletic Fee per sport for MS and can be paid in MS office. Online payments can be made at RevTrack. There is a $1.75 processing fee for online payments.
- If you have questions regarding your physical status, please contact:
|Jason Koele||Activities Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||715-796-5383|
|Wendy Hoverson||High School Activities Secretaryemail@example.com||715-796-5383|
|Chance Langeness||Middle School Activities Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||715-796-2256|
|Laurie Mousel||Middle School Secretaryemail@example.com||715-796-2256|
St. Croix Central Athletic Code
All student athletes and parents are required to read the SCC Co-Curricular Handbook. When student athletes and parents sign the Yellow Alternate Year Card or Green Physical Card, they are acknowledging that they have read and understand what is contained in this document.
Click HERE to view a short presentation about SCC Co-Curricular Code.