Kindergarten Orientation Day
Thursday, September 1, 2016 -- All Kindergarten Students AND a Parent Are Required to Attend
** Please Read Carefully
8:30 - 10:00 am : Kindergarten “New Student” Orientation & Parent Requested Conferences. Parents wanting to schedule a mini conference with your child’s teacher should contact the office at 715-749-3119.
10:30 am - 12:00 pm : Session 1 for last names beginning with A - L
1:00 - 2:30 pm : Session 2 for last names beginning with M - Z
Orientation day is for students and parents to gain a better understanding of what to expect in kindergarten and prepare for the upcoming school year. Students will meet their teachers, visit classrooms, learn about CARES and drop off school supplies. Parents will complete and hand in all necessary paperwork and forms for the school year.
What to Bring to Orientation on September 1st
- Payment (check or cash) for lunch account
- Turn in Free & Reduced Lunch form if applicable
- Current contact information including home address, work and home phone, cell phone and email addresses
- Emergency contact information including:
- Names and phone numbers of two people to contact if we can’t reach you
- Medical and health information, including prescription information
- Legal documents including divorce decrees, custody documents, family court issuances
- Immunization records for Kindergarten students
- School supplies
Kindergarteners will have their first full day of school with busing on Friday, September 2nd!