Family Access is a service provided through our student management system - Skyward. Its purpose is to provide student information to parents and guardians via the Internet. Some of the information you can find through Family Access includes:
- Lunch account purchases, payments, and balance
- Grade reports, including progress reports and final grades
- Student's Daily schedule
- Student Attendance
- General demographics, i.e. phone numbers, addresses
- Health, emergency and alert information
- Message Center which allows for communication between teachers and home
To enter the Family Access system, you must have a username and password. If you do not have one, contact any of the school offices and provide them with your email address, then fill out and submit the form below and we will email your Family Access username and password to you.
In addition to the above services, SCC has adopted the Blackboard Connect notification service. Blackboard Connect allows us to send telephone or e-mail messages to you providing important information about school events or emergencies. Blackboard Connect works with family phone numbers in our Skyward system so it is important that the information we have for you is correct.